Saturday, February 02, 2008

err

Just some random ghastly thing I saw on TV last night, click here. Just reminded me of a certain talent performance in 2005.

I'm sorry but I can't resist..


I can't express how proud I am of my Buddy Rachell. I'm so blessed to have her as my buddy, so far. May the talent pour out more in the next weeks.

OMG. Another one. Sorry.




Obviously, I'm that webcomic-loving dude. My own webcomic coming up in a few weeks. Actually, KEMers know that I have my little series in the Apps Logbook. So KEMers may know what to expect. Will post teaser (for others) in this blog later. Wee!

Anyway, about a few months back, I posted something about not always knowing stuff about people. Yeah. Mainly due to (1) not being able to keep my mouth shut, and (2) liking gossip a lot. Update on that. I think I have shut my mouth considerably, and I have wanted to hear gossip less. I concentrate on the things I need to know. But of course I hear some things here and there that might belong to the gossip box. Some are okay, some are outright vicious.

Third one...


Congrats to the people who participated in the PRC Random Event and BitTHURSDAY.

PRCRE:
1st:Duane and Kenneth
3rd: Jecho

BitTHURSDAY:
1st:Enzo and Miggy
3rd:Karlo

I didn't plan on having two first placers on both events. They just tied, and there is no way or tme to split them.

"Let there be peace on earth and let it begin with me." (except when I'm pissed off, LOLOLOLZ)

The UJF didn't really help me much. They closed early on Friday, and it sucked because I was able to pass ZERO resumes. I prepared eight. Well, their loss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home