Sunday, January 27, 2008

gossip girl, etc

Ooookay. Somehow this Gossip Girl series has squeezed itself in the top of my list of to-watch series. The reason? It so happened that Giselle wanted to watch the series too, and so we borrowed Janine's copy and transferred it to um, a place where we can watch it freely, and so near school we can watch between classes. Well, someone might flip if s/he finds out. But then, not much harm. Anyway, I have watched 9 out of 13 episodes this week, and have been mentioning it to random people all week. I said, after seeing the first episode that it's a so-so series and the writing is not really good compared to Ugly Betty or Heroes (I'm not an expert.), but the second, etc. episodes changed my mind. And I have to watch the remaining episodes. Then I can move to other series. (Good thing there are breaks between seasons when people can catch up with other series that they like. And also work and buy groceries.)

The Jollibee plant visit is semi-blog-worthy. I mean, ropes upon ropes of hotdog appearing in front of you? Cool, right? Sadly we didn't see the exciting stuff like the rows of burger patties and buns (I meant bread) and pies moving along the conveyors. But I got to watch (Filipino) horror films on the bus. That was the highlight of the whole thing, no offense (it's the plant's fault).

This week has been awfully fast. Super-fast. Partly due to the presence of an exam at the end of the week. I hardly felt it pass by. Maybe because we're really busy (bees) doing our 136 experiment (Dale's sleeping pics to be posted later!) and thinking about the plant design. All the mixing and weighing and drying we had to do. Whew! But it's semi-fun. It could be more fun, right?

I am now an official buddy. I had to partly leave Patrick to Sharra since they gave me a buddy. Finally all the days of whining and feet-stomping has paid off! (Joke lang, Ron.) My buddy is Rachell (yep, no 'e'), a second year student who failed to tambay last Friday because she 'went home to Laguna'. Anyway, I'm still hoping she'll show one of these days and actually make it through. I have to make her. *brings out van*

For ye KEMers, Skittles Week 2008 is actually starting on Monday. We have a lot of fun stored for you, since that's our job. Anyway, PokeMONDAY- vote for your favorite Kemer-pokemon look-alike; TUESDAY Bargas-write a bargas for "Tuesday"; Walang gagaWEDNESDAY-no event; BitTHURSAY-a game of skill and wit and luck; Freaky FRIDAY-parlor games with a twist. Please join and have fun.

Also, SECRET VALENTINE (a PRC fund-raising scam, I mean, thing) will be starting on Feb 4. So be ready for that. :D

Please vote for your favorite KEM couples for Mr and Ms KEM. Especially the one with Giselle. LOLOLOLOLZ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home