Friday, December 21, 2007

an empty cup

I forgot to mention: Mary Macapagal for making the Awitan2007 webpage. :D Thanks a lot!
----
They once again bagged the empty cup, which only means they are EWOC because they cheated, one way or another, felt so much angst towards people who win over them even in the tinniest games, and initiated fights that are really unnecessary.

And so, KEM for the nth time, was in second place. Well, we gave it our all. And I mean, all. Suddenly, I was sewing cloth together. I don't sew! Because I don't really know how to do it properly. But I did! Anyway, I don't blame anyone but the cheaters (not necessarily them) and the dimwits (not necessarily them either).

But, congratulations to all KEMers who kept their eyes on the prize. We did it! Well, minus the effect of the cheating and manipulation... We will get them next time. Eventhough it's my last Engg Week, I am with you again next year.
----
Congratulations to all KEMers who were a part of the success.

To the EC and Engg Week heads, I'm pretty sure to say that this was the best Engg Week ever (for me) because you guys were organized. And you motivated the KEMers well. You gave the right people in the right jobs. And you were there, 7 am, 12 midnight, and even in our short dreams. Thank you for protecting what we worked so hard for, keeping a close eye on the points and ensuring that everything is fair. The biggest clap, however, goes to Mils, for being a strong person. Strong enough for the 180 or so KEMers. Jabellz, Meanne, Kong, Eds and Ron, congratulations and thank you also. You were all great.

To the major events people. Congratulations! We again proved that when it comes to talent, KEM is the best. We almost bagged all night events, if you take out the cheating part, which I will discuss later. To the Indakers, whoa! Eight times! To Torts and Dianne, congrats. You really deserved to win. To the Maski people, maski na pinatalo tayo, panalo pa rin ang outfits and modelling niyo. Best Maski I've seen (KEM lang 'no!). To Edward, good job! You are the one and only Ms Engg in our hearts. To Buddy Popples and Trixie and RT and all people behind Ms KEM, congrats.

To the mini-games people (including me), congrats because I really felt the passion of the KEMers to win those games. This just proves that we're very passionate in everything that we do, even if doesn't involve chemicals and stuff like that. To the people I played Nuts Enggtertainment (1st), Bogglengg (4th), I-drawengg Mo (1st), Cliptomania (1st), Dressengg Up (2nd), Brengg Me (esp the last day, 1st), Reverse Charades (1st), Debatengg (oh no!) with, thank you for being great teammates. To the tireless beings who improvise things for Dressengg Up, I applaud your greatness.

To everyone and just everyone who was there even if just to give nice words, to reassure one another, to lift another up, even if it was in a form of a joke, or soft insult, thank you. For no thought went wasted, no effort unproductive. We did well, and napanginig natin ang mga tuhod nila.

To them, takot kayo no? Sige lang. Magsaya muna kayo. We'll (or they will) be ready next year. Even if we just scare you. It will be worth it.

KEM Go Fight Kill!
----
Will blog about the Maskipaps issue later. Or see other blogs then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home