Saturday, January 05, 2008

first classes

One of the most memorable EnggWeek moments...

(Photo c/o Yacel.)

Here I am clothed as a Christmas tree during Dresseng'g Up. I was actually not supposed to go dressed like that, but I came along in case something comes up. Lucky for us, since Rachelle did not have her ID, and I did. So I took her place. Ceilo is fixing up my tinsel. I looked spaced out in this picture, but still Christmas-y.

After the crappy end-of-year, start-of-year blogpost, and also a crappy start of the year due to unfortunate incident within the family, I went to my first class of the year. And it had to be CE 22. As I was walking to our classroom, I muttered to myself, "Sana walang pasok. Sana wala si Sir." But students who wish things like that for no good at all do not get that wish. It's my worst class this semester because (1) I do not really know anybody in there; (2) the topic is really, really difficult but it is just my 9th elective so I could drop it if I had it in me; and (3) it's boring and it may hinder me working on plant design. But then, the class dragged on for an hour. We discussed the very difficult homework that I did not pass. I did not have a pen (any pen) so I failed to take notes. I told myself I could rely on my photographic memory (which proved to be helpful at times), but alas! The solutions are long and tedious and I really needed a pen and my notebook (which I also left at home) so I can review them later. So poor me.

Maam R is still on vacation (as Dale put it), so I could go home at 10:30 am but I didn't. I chose to stay in school and do nothing. But I returned my 2 overdue books (I thought I'd pay 72 pesos, but the library didn't count the vacations so I paid only 12), went to the lab to ask Kuya Obet if they have peptone and cellulose powder there, had a meeting with MALE (combination of Mon and dALE) groupmates in 136, submitted Awitan stuff to Mils, chatted, distributed PRC RE prizes to Jabellz, Pat T, Kong and Gids, collected 190 fees, remitted 190 fees, reminded 190 groupmates and cut KEMMDA-approved paper.

So, yun lang. Wala naman kayong paki kasi ang random lang nito. Pero OK lang. World peace. And may I find a planner that I will actually use. Gifts are welcome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home