Wednesday, January 02, 2008

my 2007

and new year things.

The post-Christmas vacation went pretty well, aside from the bunch of household chores I had to do, because, well, our help went to have her own vacation of sorts. Lucky, Ails and I went to see Sakal, Sakali, Saklolo (SSS) last Dec 27. It was great because I got to be with mah friends again (LOL on 'mah'). Dec 28 and 29, I was on the beach with mah (LOL) family. A nice break because I did not think of school or yearbook work the entire time. It's nice not to care. Although, we had to look after the little kids so that they won't drown or something. New Year's Eve was normal, less firecrackers around. But the parteh was not as fun as before. Should have stayed home, perhaps. But 'tis great to be around family.

And the year that was...
-the end of my term as VP (with fond memories of the Mr and Ms KEM, ugh)
-and SME officer
-EIC apprenticeship
-being the Write-up Head
-getting two 1.00s in a sem (and thus getting my highest GWA ever)
-first plant visit (Noritake)
-all the company talks
-Subic and Baguio
-family moves to Lola's house as she goes to the US
-"applying" at Petron
-the JG experience
-keeping a written journal (and budget) for the entire internship
-earning money
-going to Batangas, alone
-going to Ilocos
-meeting other ChE
-last Inter-U hosting gig (or not!)
-cooking the Opening pakain
-being a MemCommer
-first Ham *winkwink*
-being a WAMCommer
-carrying a lot of shirts
-Lolo's first Death Anniv
-going to Adamson
-Awitan 2007 (Best AWITAN ever! Kumontra, patay!)
-Best EW ever (winning a lot and more)
-having my own loveteam(s) [LOLOLOLOLZ]
-HP 7 and Order of the Phoenix movie
-from boarding at KNL to going home everyday
-voter's registration and 2007 elections

Of course, I can't remember everything.

My goals before Dec 31 2008:
1. Lose weight and waistline inches: because I have a back problem and I think it's time
2. Graduate on April and pass board exams on November
3. Organize stuff
4. Learn a new software/programming language that will be useful
5. Get a job, start my career (in something)

And more, as I go along.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home