Saturday, October 06, 2007

it's the same potato balls

If you didn't notice, I put "balls" on my blog name. This is just a tribute to the potato balls of a certain Japanese food stall outside Engg. They taste like kamote. Nothing special. I'm reverting to the "ball-less" blog name in a few minutes.

And so, finally, 125 is over for me. In a good way, please. I think almost all of us have the same level of happiness, or lack of it towards the 3rd exam.

The 141 presentation (on mass balance) was okay. In fact, much better than we expected. I am learning to appreciate instead of just complaining.

Yay! It's sem break already, and I can't help but be sentimental about graduating. And to think that I might not graduate due to plant design/crs failure, or unexpected failure in a class (which will give my parents right to strangle me). I loved my college days. I was very stupid. And now it's coming to an end. And still no career path!

There's still a sem (Tuesday to Saturday schedule!) for that. [Will post schedule detail later.]

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was (am) aware of CROSS-POSTING, way before you even had your Multiply account. :P

I actually want to friends-lock a couple of entries, thus I moved to Multiply entirely.

Pat (cross-posted to my blog entry din :P)

October 07, 2007 11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home