Saturday, September 01, 2007

catharsis

CATHARSIS
Definition:
  1. [n] (psychoanalysis) purging of emotional tensions
  2. [n] purging the body by the use of a cathartic to stimulate evacuation of the bowels
(www.hyperdictionary.com)

If definition no. 2, would be used, then Catharsis, a night of soulful music and poetry would then become a night of soul-cleansing through bowel evacuation. I imagine toilet bowls and plastic medical tubing.

Anyway, I enjoyed the part of Catharsis I watched. The mega-production by the talent pools was...MEGA. It brought tears to my eyes, sort of. Yay for Vany for the dance number. Everyone did well. Congrats to the staff.

moments:
Marvin (the host): O, baka may nag-bleep diyan sa dilim... (pointing to our portion of the audience)
Maynard: Si Marge! She's playing with herself! (laughs)
Marge: And I have a ballpen...(laughs)

Of course, she didn't play with herself.

person1: *hugs*
person2: *hugs*
Mina (beside p2, in front of p1's face): !!!!!!

And the 125 exam did not push through. Thanks.
------
I've been in and out of situations involving me being very much madaldal, revealing things I shouldn't and saying things that should be kept to myself, or a few trusted people. But I'm at it again. Even if I resolved to stay away from other people's business. I successfully did that, to some extent, and my brain has de-clogged a bit because of that. I promise to do more de-clogging. And on with studying!

And to you: I'm sorry if I knew.
And you: !
------
Congrats to the nursing board passers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home