Wednesday, September 12, 2007

some good things

Buti naman, I passed 125. I really feared for the worst because I changed my answer, which turned out to be correct, in one problem. However, I did not get bonus points for my "Braindead-o-phobia". But, there's still a third exam.

We have ended the two-week fight. Yipee! It's nice to be not angry all the time. And to have my other arm/kidney back.

There's a field trip on Saturday to look forward to. However, I will miss the Coastal Cleanup and HAM2 (on my last year, hopefully, as KEMer!!!). Why can't I miss worthless activities instead?

Congrats to the wonderful KEMers who joined the PRC Random Event: Bring Me Extreme. Especially those who won:
MONDAY: Cutest Baby Pic
winner: Jan Marc
runner-up: Gideon
(I hope I can post the pics later.)
TUESDAY: Biggest Umbrella
winner:Kong
runner-up: (aqua umbrella)
Special thanks to Ruth Guinto for joining!

So, back to impending failure of 172 2nd exam (Why me?).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home