Sunday, August 12, 2007

my list of 20

Since people get sucked in to popular things all the time, I'm doing my 20 things I would want to say to some people, but is hindered by social rules, or whatever. (Pasensya na, English lahat ito.)

>I wish we can put aside our differences, and/or our immaturity and move on.

>I really don't know what exactly to say to you, or how I should feel towards you, but I sincerely believe you that you are sorry. But I can't forgive you yet.

>You never really cared about us. So here's your money, bye.

>Please stop and look at what you are doing.

>Have you submitted your write-ups? I hope you did. Because if not, I'm gonna KEEL you! (this one's obvious)

>Realize that loving you would be easier if you don't have a wall around you. Let me in sometimes.

>It seems that sometimes I hate you. Most of the time, yes, I hate you, but your optimism surprises me. I don't want to hate you as much as I did. But do your part too.

>I didn't know why I wanted this, but as of now, I want to give this up, at least 50% of me wants to.

>I really don't give a damn.

>Oh yes, you scammed me, but someday, you'll be scammed bigtime.

>I'm sorry I'm not the person you wished me to be.

>Please slow down a bit, and check if we're still enjoying the ride.

>A little compassion won't hurt.

>No, we're still number one.

>I was never against you. I know that you are very talented, but this job's hers. I hope you understand and forgive me if ever you felt that I wasn't a very good friend. Actually, I trusted in your capabilities once.

>I should thank you both for not choosing me. I went on to do more wonderful things. I'm sorry if I felt bad and held a grudge.

>Sorry if I didn't live up to your expectations, but you shouldn't be as harsh as you are now. People are not robots.

>I blame myself for taking this class under you.

>Do I rant too much? Yes I do.

>Live a little.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home