Saturday, September 29, 2007

grumble grumble

Hala! It's the last week of classes and I've listed all the things I have to do before the semester ends officially for me. I have a list of ten, with '141 stuff' as the tenth. Might as well be the eleventh, twelfth, up to eight-ninth. Well, good luck to me. [Ugh, another acad post.]
------
FINALLY, KEM Cup is over. And we are very happy at 2nd place. A bit bitter because of some things, but we all have these things when we compete. Anyway, I feel much much better (and civil) now. I want to say sorry especially to Marj (I won't do this enough.) because she was the first person that experienced my outpour of emotions, in an antagonistic way. And also to the others which I secretly wanted to dismember/hydrolyze (acid/base/enzyme) during the course of the competition. I learned that life won't ever be fair because we all have our biases (and this statement is very biased). I should think of a business that capitalizes on biases and get a lot of money (Wait. Reality TV text voting. Right. Career option---X.) I also learned that sulking can be better than fighting, and that breathing is a good way to dissipate anger. When I say sulking I mean grumbling to people who are on your side. To the people I wanted to throw cuss words to, I've done it. Did you notice? No? Good for you. But I really did. And I won't regret doing that. But I regret being immature again. But nobody wants to lose. It's a bad bad feeling. Especially if it's three years in a row.

It's over. So let's love each other back again. I'll try very hard, promise. I have the emotional capacity to do this naman. I don't know about you. (Oh, I'm starting again...)
----
Congratulations to all the wonderful people of WAMFin. To me, you are the best team ever. I love you all, especially those who, for a week, suffered the after-Ham2 body aches. Congratulations to BENJO, LMK Champion. You really deserve it (considering the criteria). To Pat and Haidee, you are the best VPs a KEM Cup team could ever have. You are loving and supportive and inspiring. [Si Haidee ang ka-grumble ko.] Thank you to all the WAMFin people who participated. Sa mga di tumulong, belat. Ang saya kaya. WAMFin, WIN!
----
Weee! We won the Cliptomania (brought to you by UP 49ers) contest. Galing ni Aids. Like he watches movies all day. Yay, cash inputs.
----
Congrats also to the SepKEMber team! It was the best SepKEMber and LMK ever. And to the hosts, Jom and Marlon, keep up the good work. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home