Saturday, September 08, 2007

ONEderful

ESC Auxcomm Party
Sept 8, 1 PM
Had a very wonderful ESC Auxcomm Party, thanks to team ONEderful. I'd say all their names, but I may miss out someone, so I'd just say thank you, collectively, to my teammates. At least something nice happened to me after that damned 125 exam.

And I can do tongue twisters. Yay! And I love trash talk, if you really don't mean it and get into a fight.

Ivanz: 1, 2, 3!!!
All: ONEderful!

Anyway, we won over-all. We only lost a few tableaus, some Reverse Bring Me rounds and the Dive-for-coins game but we were the best team.

125 Exam
Sept 7, 6-8 PM
Of course, we all studied, in different intensities but all worried because of unreleased first exam (very low scores), but almost all of us cannot say that they really passed. Sir told us that it would be an easy exam. Maybe. Who knows how 'easy' means to our profs? I mean, it was easier than the last exam, but I might fail. I wanted to roll down the Eng'g Theater after the two-hour exam. But I didn't. I will not spill my blood in that place. I may not graduate because of that exam, but the war isn't over. *gets battle gear*--> (which is what exactly?)

Biochem Lab Field Trip
Sept 6, 9:15 AM
Actually it was a simple tour of the lab. I think no undergraduate student has ever been there before us. It's the creepy building separate from the main ChE lab. It actually has two floors, with only about 2 m height, so some people could have difficulty inside the lab.
Features:
-Constant Temperature Room: This room is hardcore geeky. It actually has insulating stuff (the soft silvery sheets) on its walls. And we don't know what it's for.
-A room with what looks like an electric chair. For stubborn students. *grabs books*
-A shaker for chemicals and stuff. It's an old piece of equipment that will shake the flasks that are needed to be shaked.
-A weird space with blue water drums. We dared not ask.

Actually, we made a lot of bekray about the place. It was an actual living quarter because the biochem experiments could take hours per sample. It has food, water and aircon. We didn't see beds but we didn't see all the rooms. Sir joked that Doc Jose actually designed the place. That's why the ceilings are so low.

JG Summit Payday
Sept 5, 11 AM
Carlo, Mils and I went to the JG Head Office to collect our cash (and check) for our summer internship. Considering the work and loneliness I suffered during the 23 days I stayed there (but I went home on weekends), it was a very small amount. Luckily I learned a lot from the experience. I now have more insight on how ChEs end up after graduation. We had an Old Spaghetti House lunch, to celebrate.

Uploading Overnight
Sept 4, 8PM- Sept 5 9AM
Let's just say that there are a lot of Inhinyero subscribers this year. Woe to ye who will layout the thing. But you will get all the help that you need from us (of course, legally and not really that much).

My Firstborn Child
Sept 3, 3-6 PM
Everyone who is a KEMer, meaning he/she went through the application process would understand what I mean. I had my first anak, Justine Castillo. There will be no details here, but I'd just say that I'm glad (but will not elaborate now). To everyone: There was no fruit of my loins, it's just a KEM thing to call that person his/her anak.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home