Thursday, October 25, 2007

sem break

I went to the PIChE Quizbowl Luzon Eliminations yesterday at the Adamson University (in Manila). Of course, the UPD team scored another first place, but the top 5 teams will compete in the national finals sometime next year (in Cebu, I think). I met my EC friends (they're all the people I know (ie care to see) there, aside from the contestants, Carlo, Ivanz, Dale, Jecho, Benjo, Jabells and Eds), which really means nothing, aside from our time-space selves being close to one another.

Anyway, I finished the CE main write-ups I was assigned to edit (I did the assigning so, haha.) at the Inhinyero office. I had DH withdrawal the whole day yesterday because I was detached from my daily habit of soaking up with the DH DVDs. Today, however, I finished first half of the season 3 DVD. At first I thought that the DVD contained only Episodes 1-12 but there was a pleasant surprise a while ago when, after Ep 12, the DVD kept going. It was playing the 13th episode! Of course I checked the Title-Chapter menu and it said Title 2 Ch 1, and had 7 hours left to play. I thought that I'd spend my Friday doing nothing but to edit the EE, EM and MetE write-ups, but now I have something to look forward to.

There are still no significant display of grades on CRS (the 125 grade is there, but we already know that). The processing day was also moved to Oct 27 instead of 26, which blows because I cannot wait if I get my CE22.

And I keep getting fatter. Totally my fault.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home