Sunday, June 17, 2007

a roaring start

We're at it again. Sunday morning started with a semi-confused pounce at Kuya, and his overwhelming howl of disgust at me. He vowed not to talk to me for a week, then a year. But two seconds later he asked me if I'd go to church. Of course, I didn't want to go to church anymore because of the incident. So I stayed at home. I then vowed (to myself) never to talk to him until some circumstance calls for it. Now, I've been seriously meditating on, in general terms, changing my location at nighttime, for several reasons, one of which, is that Kuya and I can have the littlest contact time. Even if I have to suffer bringing home my clothes on a Saturday or bringing them to Papa on a Friday.
----
So, started classes this week. Everything's smashing as of the moment. Dale and Mon did not attend our first day of 141. Luckily, Ma'am's cool with that. I've grouped with Hannah and Von for 124 since Sharra (who promised that we'd be groupmates) went off to have other groupmates. No hard feelings here, seriously. EgyE seems to be a nice subject. 125 and 172 are promising, I mean, it seems that I can actually learn something from the two subjects. Sir in 197 is a no-show last Thursday. Time between classes proved to be useful, and would be useful in the days to come, as I do my extracurricular work.

Already met with 3/4 of the Write-up team. So far, they are GREAT, aside from the odd suggestions here and there, and the puzzled look at their faces (some of them), and another look which says, "How the h*ll can I fit this in my schedule?!?". Been made EIC of the SME Newsletter which isn't much because there is no much choice. Met with Abet and ChESI crew, Ken and Kathy (Dennis wasn't there because of "PRIME Meeting"). Discussed games for Big Bro, Big Sis event for freshmen. Been made Logistics head for Games Committee. Assigned to buy game materials and prizes. Met with Yacel and Janine already for Alumni Homecoming (Attention: KEM Alumni!) pre-planning. Submitted letter of intent to Vany 4 days after the deadline. MemCom career: dead.

----
Happy Birthday to fellow Thailander and friend Mon (June 14), and wacky Mon-mon Concejero (June 14). Thanks Mon for the treat last Friday. Bigger thanks to bigger treat by Dale because of bigger OJT pay. Also, thanks to Lucky for treat because of new job that pays. I ate Sbarro for two consecutive days. That's not at all bad. Except for my fat-coated veins. Happy Birthday also to Glecy (today).

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home