Wednesday, June 18, 2008

fats

Since the surprise of Jasser's fat content, I began thinking about mine. I shouldn't have eaten all those fatty foods. For the sake of my arteries (not that thing where your eyes are immediately directed to when you see me) and perhaps my over-all wellness.

I found out that I lose a kilo or so if I walk around all day. I lost a kilo (permanently, since weight fluctuates depending on the meals you miss/take) when we hiked (a bit) at Makiling. I also lost another kilo today as I went around the City of Muntinlupa, getting all kinds of clearances and stuff. The NBI clearance was painful. It was hot today and the lines are somewhat long. And then I didn't finish getting mine since apparently, someone has the same name as mine. What are the odds, huh? I should have been named Gel Elmet (LOLZ).

The medical exam was sort of crazy for me since it involved the (temporary) loss of my appointment slips (because I forgot to get it back from Pat, who kept it in her bag for safekeeping). The whole stress and lack of sleep might have triggered the surprise high blood pressure (or perhaps, the fats did it!).

Anyway, thanks to Mon(s) for treating us to a big lunch of 'fried shit' (lovingly used, promise, nag-enjoy naman talaga ako. Hindi lang natin akalain na ganun lang pala siya.). And to the HPs and SSs sans Benjo and Ceres, thanks also. Had a lot of fun. Especially the walk from Binondo Church to Lawton in the rain (whew, sarcasm). Saw a lot of Chinese stuff like the thick pads of angpao and fluffy threads of whoknowswhat named Mahu and Masang (joke: Mabahu and Masangsang). Nearly had kalesa accident because I was looking for the speaker which played Chinese music. And made wish in newly-visited Binondo church with purple firetrucks beside it.

Waa. Fats.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home