Monday, May 05, 2008

wheel of fate

Besides recent snob by certain cheese-making company, another incident which subtracted to my golden pot of self-esteem was my Wheel of Fate experience.

Actually there was no Wheel of Fate experience. And I discovered what a big baby I am. The weak-hearted gang walked the streets of EK last Sunday. The rest took on the big rides. We stayed on stable ground. By the end of the night the group of 3 (or 2) was reduced to one. I alone stayed at sea level because Wheel of Fate was "too high". Riiight. If my (soon-to-be launched or not) career would depend on facing my irrational fears, then I have to better get a good psycholgist or therapist, or pet tarantula which spews firecrackers when we are alone in a high place.

But besides the self-pity parts of the trip (which was just the only one), EK was a blast. I finally got >90% wet in the Rapids ride. Endlessly teased certain new love team. Got in between relatively old but still new couple. Saw Mommy and Daddy of 0607 EC. Bought a raincoat practically made of paper (it was torn after only 5 hours). Laughed at Kathy for being so much captivated by Spongebob. And watched several food-service personnel serve customers from hell.

Example:
FSP: (pours in Taho syrup, grabs plastic spoon and pierces taho)
Mina: *shrieks* WAG NIYO PO SAKTAN!!!!
FSP: (in shock)

Pat: [kind request] + kung pwede lang (in bratinella tone)
(Nangyari ba talaga ito?)

Also had shuttle-mates from, uh, I don't know.
SM1: Nagugutom na ako.
SM2: Humingi ka dun sa likod o (=us).
Me: GRR. GRR. (silently)
Note: Hindi namin kilala itong mga taong ito ha.

SM: (puts up pigtails) Ay, parang Baby Spice.
Pat: *snorts*
Upon hearing this tale, Me: *snort*

Over-all fun rating: FUN (LOLZ, right?)
Kasi naman si Manong Shuttle person. Grr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home