Friday, April 18, 2008

She survives!

I had feared the worst. For the past five weeks, excluding this week, I had always known that Kristy Cook would go. The only week I thought she won't be on the bottom 3, she left the competition. And I say, "YAY!"

Well not really. I'm just glad that my favorites didn't go this week. Carly, especially, was in the danger zone after her "holding back" performance. And I had to listen to Brooke's performance twice to trust her not to go this week.

I will be sad to see Brooke go next week (is expected). Perhaps Jason Castro can take the hit. (Oh, Jason fans sorry...) Okay enough Idol blogging.

Finally, finished clearance/transcript filing today with Mina. Did a lot of chismis-ing today. Hey, if you ain't studying/working, your brain either turns to mush, or it fills up with random gossip about random people. Bad for your social health. Aw.

Anyway, one neighbor seems to enjoy the videoke to the wee hours. As of 2:45 am, some deep voice is singing "Gold" not too well. But not very screamy also. But the time! Ugh.

Party season approaching...but still no concrete picks for the attires. Except the Grad clothes, which Mama took care of. It's really the moms who are more excited about this, huh?

Will probably post some pictures at a later time. If I find some. Time, I mean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home