Thursday, April 24, 2008

She's out

WARNING: AI results spoiler

Well, it was totally unfair since 'Simon liked her (this week)'. And she gave a good performance. When will these Americans learn? (I'm not saying Filipinos vote for the right people, but.) They should have kicked Jason Castro out (I believe there are only a few JC fans after his performance). Because Carly got eliminated this week, Brooke should stay for at least two weeks more. They should really consider eliminating Jason Castro. (Not a JC hater until after his performance.)

More AI comments: Damn you, Paula! Apparently stopping and repeating is the right thing to do, according to more credible judges Simon and Randy. And please try speaking AFTER thinking. That way you'd be able to speak a string of words continuously. I am obviously a big Brooke fan.

*looks for this week's studio versions*

Anyway, I have not been called or emailed by a particular cheese-making company I've applied to. Everyone else was already contacted. I guess I got the boot. One thing Carly and I have in common, now. Oh, job, come to me.

Grad Dinner was more or less okay. Well, the balloons getting stuck in the tree was simply golden. And the Henkel and Accenture videos were tearjerkers. And I was actually dashing sleeping on a pink pillow. I won't say more, except that I had some fun. Cheerio!

*sits in Carly-related depression*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home