Monday, May 19, 2008

before the finale

I told myself I'd hate Idol after Carly and Brooke were eliminated. At least for this season. But instead I made a list of all the songs the contestants performed throughout the whole season. There were a lot of blanks since I did not really pay attention to those I knew were going to lose anyway. Hehe, joke lang. But I had complete song lists from Mariah week onwards. I watched the Star World Marathon excluding Hollywood Week, Top 24 and Andrew Lloyd Webber Week. I had do to stuff, you know. But I have watched the Top 24 and ALW episodes on their original airing. And, yes I have watched the two episodes after Brooke has been eliminated. Mainly to see Jason Castro crash and burn and go home. But he made No.1 in the votes (sometime; as Ryan Seacrest said 3 of the top 4 were once No. 1 in the votes, and because Syesha is a constant bottom 3/2 person, then Jason must have been No. 1), I hope it's in the Songs that Inspire week, when he deserved it.

So who'd win? I'm hoping Cook but I think Archuleta would. Thank the votes of tons of admiring teenage girls and perhaps moms. Well, Mama and my younger and older brothers are rooting for Archuleta. But me and my sisters are for Cook. So let me rephrase that. Moms vote for David A and teenage girls for Cook. Okay. And the male population just chooses who they like. There is no polarity for the men.

The finale song. I hope it wouldn't favor one contestant. Ahem, Jordin Sparks. (I wanted Blake to win, but had little faith in him.) I don't really involve myself in the finale, emotionally since I've tuned in. It's always because my favorite contestant was always the 3rd placer.

Eliminated the week before the finale. I can't say I want people who, apparently, aren't good enough. Let's just say, they don't have enough voters. They're the ones who are really good vocally, but lack some charm to get the voters. But I was happy to let Syesha go. My favorites this season were 5th and 6th placers. Hah! Better than Ramiele fans (joke...).

Anyway, like all the AI fans, can't wait for Wednesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home