Saturday, December 08, 2007

a sorry note and more

I changed my layout to a (hopefully) more visible one, but 'tis only temporary because of the Christmas theme.
----
Eventhough Mr. You hasn't read my pointed post to him (I checked the who viewed me part), I decided to un-complicate my life by getting rid of one unfriendly relationship. And so, first I say sorry for whatever pain I have caused you (or wala naman ata eh), and for the difficulty of us not talking to each other. But, I think that you should also learn from this. Seriously, there are a trilion other people in this world. And you are not hot enough to be the sun (so the world revolves around you), or massive (aka fat) enough. Let's just laugh at this episode in our lives. I was a bit childish. [May you read this because I won't mention anything to you about this again even though I will start speaking to you again come Monday.].

-----
I still want to be appreciated for the things I do. Ang sensitive ko ata, pero naglaan talaga ako ng time para dun pero wala lang. Sayang sa oras. Pasensya na. Nainis lang ako kanina. Good luck sa paghahanap ng tulong. Wala na akong oras for that now.
-----
I realized people just need to hear things from other people. Thank you to those people (coughPatcough, etc.) who tell me (nicely) the things I need to hear (praise or otherwise).

But resenting the person is unavoidable. If the comment is one you would rather not hear but need to.
----
I need to focus on things now. Graduation is near. And I guess I'll have to be a chemical engineer to save the world. That's my power...calculating rates and designing vessels. I wish I didn't have to train for that and got time-space warping instead. Or super-taste. Or baking. (Thinks of a certain Mrs. [frog-related] cookie-baking person). Wee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home