Wednesday, November 28, 2007

un-harshly

Naalala ko lang yung incident na nasabihan ko ang isang tao na control freak siya. Nagulat ata siya nun. Tapos nag-usap lang kami about that through text lang. Anyway, totoo naman yun, in my perspective that time. That was one of the few times I said something hard to say to someone. I'm sorry but I'm not the kind of person who will just pour out. I hate confrontations. Sabi nga ni Gary, madaya daw. But then.

But first: click me

I have always thought of myself as hindi ma-pride. But I have been proven wrong a lot of times. Perhaps, my fear of confrontation is mistaken by many as pride. But sometimes, yes, I feel proud. Proud enough not to take the first step. If I know I'm right.

This avoidance of confrontation is a social flaw. Or maybe, not, at the right moments (i.e. when you want to confront someone who has a deadly weapon). I remember one meme which makes bloggers write 20 things that they want to tell specific people but can't. A lot of people did that. Including me. That only shows how people are also afraid of telling other people things to their faces, no matter how beautiful or bad that is.

Anyway, I'm doing this.

Let me tell you, I am not sorry. You should have realized I was just playing with you. It was a joke. I do it all the time to a lot of people. I have hit a nerve more than once with that, and I know when to stop. If you think I went too far, then perhaps you should also look upon yourself. Do you always insist your ideas? Are you too assertive? Do you find yourself VERY creative that other's ideas are practically worthless? Maybe a leader can insist his/her ideas to his/her group, but it takes a lot of experience and knowledge to be credible as a leader. (But that was somewhat irrelevant.) The truth is, I acted like that in defense. Maybe I felt that you were blocking us out. So I blocked your idea out. If that hurts your pride so much you cannot recover from it then it's a problem. Trust me, you'll meet a lot of people that are bigger a-holes than what I was. Don't be too touchy. Your idea is good. But it's not the best idea ever. And other people have pride too.
-----------
We suffered a major grill yesterday at our 136 presentation. (Let me thank the people who have contributed to this...) We have a lot of work ahead of us. Darn.
-----------
I nearly forgot to write about the batch party. I had fun, especially because of the things we can share (like Maynard's charades acting or Pat's Dating Game answers). I have nothing to not share. As I've said, I do not welcome much clog (gossip) in my brain anymore. And Smooth E really works. To make us laugh, at least. Gamerzz rock!

And it would be the last batch party (as a student) for me. And so, click me.
-----------
To come: The Ilocos Empanada (with pictures c/o Pat)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home