Monday, April 07, 2008

it bugs me

That I am bored out of my mind.

Except for Mama's party yesterday night. But it was meant for adults. They has these condom-banana games and wishes and stuff. But I got to eat a lot of left-over cake (native, chocolate, butter and unknown from Red Ribbon). And Dot and I had a wonderful time in the videoke. I sang my neighbors' brains out till 3 am! (Buti nga, kasi sila dati, kaya...)

I practically slept all day today. Hmm. That isn't that good. I think.

I looked at my Brown and LeMay Chemistry book (I mean, looked from afar) today and thought of reading it for the boards, which is btw, ages away. So I didn't. I slept instead.

I helped a bit with the chores. I folded the mountain of clothes (3 days worth; remember, we are 9 in the family) that had accumulated due to the party preparations and everything.

And so I need something. Something productive. Not board-exam-review-productive. Yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home