Saturday, May 26, 2007

shocks

One cannot easily recover from the shocks that happen in one's life.

I recently had non-life-changing shocks the past week.
  1. Melinda Doolittle got eliminated from American Idol. I had hoped that Jordin would somehow mess up and get eliminated instead. But she's really good. I didn't like her anyway, so I hoped Blake would win the Finale. But he didn't.
  2. Some bigwigs are attending our presentation. Including one person we are eager to see, but not actually get to know to because of rumored sternness. Brings back memories of when I was applying for KEM.
  3. I cannot solve the activated carbon filter because there is simply no information on how to design one. I am hoping for a miracle because I only have 2 days to finish my whole project.
  4. Lor Fresnedi didn't win as Muntinlupa mayor. Of course I'm a Fresnedi supporter since I am a scholar of the local government. At least I know that the taxpayers' money are actually used in worthy projects such as college scholarships for about 100 students. Let's see how things turn out for the new mayor.
  5. (not really a shock) But the senators I voted are not winning! For the nth time in my life my bets are lagging behind. I'm beginning to think I vote bad candidates or maybe I just go against the flow. Uh, I didn't vote for big-mouthed candidates who wouldn't make a law if his/her Pork Barrel depended on it. So I'm going with my go-against-the-flow theory.
  6. I'll have an interesting sem, with interesting professors. *cough172cough*
Enough shocks for me. At least until I recover.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home