Thursday, March 15, 2007

wrong

Of course, almost everything is empirical. What we have thought today to be obviously right may turn out to be wrong, maybe not in the near future, but eventually, if it's meant to be. Imagine the time when everyone believed that the sun and other planets revolved around the earth, or that flies came from raw meat. Those were popular theories at that time, which is proven to be wrong today.

I've been thinking (in between doing schoolwork) about some things in my life that may have been wrong. Some of the things I assumed to be right to make big decisions are devastatingly wrong. And now, I am suffering the fruits of bad judgement. But, there is always room for improvement, unless you jumped into a bottomless pit. That should suck.

We can also be wrong about people. No one is ever always correct about a person. We are entitled to have mistakes in judging people. Of course, we should not judge a person fully, but one needs something so that (s)he can interact with that person. First impressions, however long they last, are oftentimes wrong: kulang, sobra or iba talaga. What is important is that you try to see the real person in them. Because, sabi nga sa showbiz (a favorite in many interviews), "Gusto kong makita ng tao ang totoong ako. Tao rin naman ako. Hindi ako iba.", or to that effect. Everyone wants everyone to see them as they really are. No one wants to have an image that is not really them, lalo na kung masama. But then, tao ang pinakamahirap basahin. Foust madali pa, pero tao...

----
Really, really fun stuff off the internet: Engrish.com. Loads of pictures of ridiculously wrong English. And no, I don't mean prepositions or those horrendously wrong for the grammar nazi. The pictures here have wrong English because they have translated words to English very literally. /*Actually got link from Pat*/

----
I am really sorry for all my bad decisions, because, for one, I am suffering because of them. I should develop my own decision making system. But for the record, hindi ko kailanman kayo ginawang pahingahan. If I'm there it's always work. Mali ko lang, I bit off more than I could chew. And if you think you can do better, then do it. I don't care. The bottomless pit needs more people cascading on its never-ending duct. Maybe you should try it.

----
I just want to say that I am sorry if all I ever do is rant in this blog. It seems that I hate someone everytime. That really sucks for me because there is really a lot of energy and stress invloved in such emotions. I can not not hate a person if he/she deserves it. Sorry, I'm not a citizen of the Gumdrop Fluffy Things World. But I can try. And I do.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home