Monday, September 08, 2008

top of the world

Well actually just the eastern part of the Philippines.

'Tis the day of my first plane ride. Meaning also my first airport experience (where do I pay the terminal fee? And I need seat in row 17, 18 or 19. What now? Row 11? *grumble*).

Highlights:
1. The stewardess who checked the boarding pass things was a Jaboom twin.
2. I was like 8 rows away from Dale and Jasser, but only a row away from the nearest co-worker
3. The onboarding vids were weird. And it bothered me. But I have to be able to save my life when something happens.
4. I did not really know what to expect so it was fun. And a bit scary and painful in the ears.
5. I was up and staring out the window the whole time. I did not even eat the munchies they give out. I chugged in my water nervously.

And now I can honestly say that I have survived my first plane ride. Now I brace myself for the second, this Wednesday.

It's also my first time to go to Albay/Legaspi/Tiwi and so far it has been pleasurable. Mayon is , and (not) surprisingly very large.

I missed the cheering competition this year (no tickets, no TV) but at least I got to go someplace. By plane!

*will post Mayon pictures if there are decent ones* (I know this is mababaw but.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home