Saturday, July 05, 2008

acronyms and matrices

It's what I always have when I do something new. A crazy mix of excitement and apprehension. My years in grade school and high school did not prepare me for employment. At least, I didn't think of being in the workforce during those times. Probably the reason why I blindly chose my course out of the hundred others in the UPCAT form.

In a few days or so, my mentor would be asking me what I want to be after two years. That would be a very difficult question for me since I have not really thought of that yet. Or do I have any idea of what to think about. Don't get me wrong. I am beyond ecstatic that I am in this company and that I had the opportunity to work with such great people. I just have this problem of getting my mind to think of the future.

Like perhaps a lot of you, my birthday has been a checkpoint for me. But I always look back. I do not look so much forward. I do not plan in that scale. I can say that my nth year was a good year because this and this happened. But never claiming that this nth year will be a very good year because I would cause this and this to happen.

That is why I would have a difficulty in the first part of the program. I need to align myself with the company and have a vision. Difficult but achievable.

Goal: be goal-oriented.

----
Anyway, review sucks. Like vacuum cleaner on butt cheek suck. Plus, it's very cold. I swear that I contracted and expanded due to the temp changes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home