Wednesday, October 18, 2006

ready. okay.

soooo... this is the newest "thing" in blogs. i was actually confused because everyone was making nickname posts. turns out PAT (mention, mention.) asked people around for these *sigh* posts.

anyway, i wouldn't want to go back to making that thermodynamic analysis just yet, so here goes.

Jerome: My preferred nick, because it sounds formal (haha.). Well, may root from laziness or maybe I did not care whether other Jeromes existed within 5 miles of me. School friends and other friends not from school call me this.

Jer: My housemates. And some people trying to feel close or something, but it's okay.

Diko: My cute and fast-growing sibs. Kuya when he wants to irritate me. And he succeeds...

Jay: Mama and Papa and some aunties, uncles and cousins. I don't know how or why it's me they called Jay, while my kuya's name also starts with "J".

Jerry: Cathy Fernandez.

JeRRRome: first, Claine only, then the rest of them.

Zsahroamme: my 3rd year high school Filipino teacher.

Jerby: A subset of housemates.

Jerber: Zsazsa.

Luigi: me. and some persons i'm trying to remember. but probably in the education sector.

uh. okay, that's it. and ozie needs this computer. now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Zsahroamme." panalo :]

-ails

January 09, 2007 9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home