Sunday, September 04, 2005

issues

issues? what issues?

------
anyway, greatly tired from the events of friday. i slept quite a lot this weekend. hope the interview would be a breeze... (asa ka pa!)

the ChE 32 exam was a big misfortune. miracle if i pass that. my calculator was paralyzed in the last half of the exam.

----
i hope my 'education' won't ruin my 'academics'.

----
happy birthday to edlaine (sept 1) and fra (sept 3).

----
not the least inspired by anything. just want everything to end. i told pat that sme will be the last 'application' i will ever go through. it's so tiring, physically and emotionally. it even gets into my dreams. too much 'terror'... i hope things will be alright.

----
kem cup! i am not entirely unhappy about me being in educom, i just hoped i was in prc. anyway, i think i can't attend ham2, again.
----
acad cup. i am really sliding down the academic ladder (or perhaps falling off). i havent contributed to the acad cup since that 100% geog exam. and that was jut the third time, i guess.
----
next time. help me recover.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home