Saturday, November 19, 2005

alone

i have been so much alone this week. i dunno why, but people are leaving me. they dont hate me. they dont dislike me. they like me. they just leave me.

in case you have been guessing, it's not what it is. people in my life leave, i mean go some place far, but they do not leave me alone. unlike those people within my reach who continue to leave me. what a sad life...

i like going to the mall alone (i might have mentioned this), because i need to be alone sometimes, like now when i am thinking. but being alone when you actually need somebody is very hurtful. and that that person was supposed to be on your side, but then eventually decided to leave you. sadly.

i'd like to thank the people who were there to not keep me alone, although we are not always physically together. it feels so sad to stare at a space with a lot of people, and find yourself staring with nobody. staring is for alone people. perhaps.

tonight i felt so alone, and i just wanted to cry my eyes out, or a much comfrting idea is to puke my coffee-mango juice dinner. lucky i remained silent, because i am vulnerable. i can say cuss words if i meant to. but no. that is bad. and besides, being alone won't be so bad the 49,206th time. perhaps.

note to self: do not drink contrasting-flavor drinks in the period of one hour. also, if you feel like throwing up with the bus drivers crazy driving skills, do not push it by reading, or similar. ok.

----
not so sad alone time. i was a seventh person. we went to see harry potter and the goblet of fire last wednesday at rockwell. see, nikki was with jay, ceres and janine, well, you'd figure that out and dada and mils, hmmm and a seventh person..me. i hurt my eyes watching the movie, which later transformed into a headache. it was great though.
----
i'd like to say hi to my 15-person pubteam. go!

happy birthday to dan (nov 17).
----
well, according to our socio lesson, you are not as alone as you think you are. there is a whole society feeling very alone. maybe, more alone than you think you are. perhaps. not that alone. perhaps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home